At the moment it is difficult to tell if the 2021 FFI World Championship can be held at the scheduled time.
We will reassess the situation as it evolves and will make a firm decision as to whether the 2021 World Championship proceeds as currently scheduled around August . Dependent on the situation in August future FFI World Championships may also need to be rescheduled.
We recommend you do not make any travel or other arrangements in the interim.
In the meantime we trust you will stay safe from the virus and we look forward to seeing you in the nearish future.